At Robbox, we are dedicated to keeping our customers’ information private. The information we obtain about you when you use our website and online services, including our mobile applications, is described in this privacy statement (collectively, the “Services”).
Collection of Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. We may get the following information:
Personal information: This data can be used to identify you specifically. Your name, email address, and phone number might be included. We may gather personal information from you when you register an account with us, contact us with a query or problem, or otherwise communicate with us.
Device information: We may collect information about the device(s) that you use to access the Services, such as your IP address, device type, and unique device identifier, which may be collected by us.
Usage information: Information about how you use the Services, such as the pages you visit, the tools you use, and the links you click, may be collected by us.
Location information: Data about your location may be collected by us when you use the Services.
Use of Information
We personalize your experience by using the data we gather to provide, maintain, and enhance the Services. Among other things, this might entail:
- Create and manage your account
- Respond to your concerns and requests
- Analyze and improve the Services
- Provide you with individualized content and suggestions
Sharing of Information
Under the following circumstances, we might share your information with third parties:
- With your consent: When you have permitted us to do so, we may share your information with third parties.
- With service providers: We may disclose your information to third-party service providers who help us deliver the Services, such as hosting and maintenance companies and payment processors.
- In response to legal process: In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes, we might disclose your information.
- To protect the rights and safety of Robbox and others: We may release your information where we feel it is essential to look into, prevent, or take action regarding criminal activity, suspected fraud, circumstances involving possible threats to anyone’s safety, or as evidence in litigation.
We take steps to protect the security of your information. Please keep in mind, however, that no method of electronic transmission or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.